Mike is a third generation fisherman on the Long Island Sound. He started on the Bluefin in 2000 as a mate moving his way up to Captain in 2003 and becoming an owner in 2006. Besides charter fishing, he is also a well known commercial fisherman for Giant Bluefin Tuna from Georges Bank to the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. Mike has also fished and placed in many Billfish, Tuna and Shark tournaments such as The Bacardi Billfish, The Big Rock, and Star Island Shark Tournament in which he led the crew of the Bluefin to a first-place finish in 2012.
Josh began working on the Bluefin in 2014 after graduating from the University of Rhode Island. Taking his first steps on a boat, Josh is as comfortable on the water as he is on land. His eagerness to develop his skills and knowledge of saltwater fishing has led him to become a well-rounded fisherman, both inshore and offshore. Josh provides excellent instruction to our customers, to ensure every trip is fun and successful. Aside from helping charter customers land the fish of their dreams, he has a passion for tournament fishing. He has been United States Coast Guard licensed OUPV Captain since 2015.
• All bait and tackle provided.
• All charters are customized to fit your parties needs.
• Light tackle (non-wire line) fishing available.
• Rates do not include loss of rod and/or reel.
• 50% Deposit required to reserve your date.
• Deposit is Non-Refundable for No-Shows.
• Prices are subject to change.
• Gift Certificates are available.
WHAT TO BRING
• A cooler for your catch.
• Food and drink.
• Foul Weather Gear.
• Sunglasses and Sunscreen.
• Non-marking, soft soled shoes.
• Motion sickness Pills.
• Tip for the Mate (15-20% is customary)
• U.S. Coast Guard Licensed.
• Fully Equipped.
• Fully Insured.
• Member Connecticut Charter/Party Boat Association.
• Member National Association of Charter Boat Operators (NACO).
• Member Recreational Fishing Alliance.
• Fulltime Charter Service.